Vance and Hines Fuelpack FP 3 For Harley CAN Bus
The Fuel Pack FP-3 is revolutionizing fuel management for Harley-Davidson CANBus models. Connecting wirelessly by Bluetooth to any iPhone or Android smartphone, FP-3 makes it simple to recalibrate a host of engine parameters. Mapping for exhaust systems and other performance upgrades is available from the expansive library of calibrations being developed by V&H. The FP-3 also boasts an Autotune feature that changes the air/fuel ratio which means your bike actually gets better over time. It lets you select from 3 different decel-pop reduction levels to help with that often annoying and sometimes unsettling sound. With the Fuelpak module plugged-in, live sensor data can be viewed through your smartphone or tablet to display speed, RPM, fuel economy, power, torque, cylinder head temperature, voltage, gear selection, speedometer calibration and other vital information through the free V&H application user interface. Diagnostic Trouble Codes can also be read and cleared with the FP3.
- Recalibrates the ECM by flash tuning
- Autotune feature for added tuning precision
- Can display a variety of live sensor data while riding
- Can be removed from bike if live data or autotuning is not needed
- Allows M8 models to remove the top speed limiter (governor)
- Easy to follow installation instructions included
- 6 Pin CAN/Bus connector
- V&H part # 66005
- Made in the USA
Note: This item cannot be returned once the package has been opened. Manufacturing issues can be handled through Vance & Hines directly.